- Secure 128-bit AES encryption
- Encrypted from card through to Access Module
- Mifare DESFire© EV1/EV2 card format
- Water & dust resistant to IP67
- Vandal resistant (fully potted)
- Flexible LED Colour & function assignment
- Audible buzzer (can use as DOTL)
- Individual reader heartbeat monitoring
- Integriti auto reader discovery
- OSDP Compatible
- Read card serial number (CSN) from 3rd party cards (Multi-Format version only)
- Support for custom site codes and site specific encryption
- User programmable cards offer great flexibility for card providers
- Global configuration from Integriti Systems (including firmware updates)
- Small footprint (Dimensions: 39 (W) x 93 (H) x 15 (D) mm)
Installation includes our standard defects liability warranty period of 12 months. Additional manufacturer’s warranty on equipment may also apply.
IR SIFER KEYPAD
The SIFER Keypad is a combined IP67 rated Keypad and Smart Card reader that allows dual credential Card & PIN high security access control. (PIN only or Card only is also supported). Compatible with Inner Range Inception, Integriti and Infiniti Class 5 security systems.
SIFER Keypads utilise the Mifare DESFire EV1/EV2 card format. As SIFER
Keypads utilise a superset of the OSDP protocol, the keypads may also
be deployed on any system capable of using OSDP. SIFER Keypads are
connected to the RS-485 reader port for full Reader-In and Reader-Out operation of various Inner Range products as below:
- Integriti Access Controller (IAC) - Up to 16 Keypads/Readers
- Integriti Intelligent LAN Access Module (ILAM) - Up to 16 Keypads/Readers
- Integriti Standard LAN Access Module (SLAM) - Up to 4 Keypads/Readers
SIFER Keypads are IP67 rated and available with site-specific encryption keys.
Three card ordering options are available for use with the SIFER Keypad.
- SIFER-P: - Pre-programmed ‘stock’ cards with card number printed. The most cost-effective option but card customisation is not supported. With more than four billion card numbers available each SIFER-P card is guaranteed to be unique.
- SIFER-U: - User Programmable cards that allow your card provider to customise the card number, site code & use their own encryption key. Printed with factory card number.
- SIFER-C: - Custom batch orders configured by the factory according to the specified card number range, site code, encryption key & printing options. Cards cannot be re-programmed at a later stage by your card provider or Inner Range.